- This event has passed.
Gardening Essentials Workshop – Session 3
April 29 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Would you like a beautiful garden but don’t know where to start?
Garden Essentials is a 4 week course run as a half-day session. Gardening Essentials is suitable for newcomers and focuses on the basics of gardening such as; soil, compost, weeds, plants, pruning, propagation and more.
The third session of this 4 week course will be all about plants:
- How to know your plants and maintain them in their best condition
- Types of plants, plant names & plant families
- How, when and what to plant
- Pruning –why, when and how
We will also have some hands on learning about propagation:
- Seeds, divisions & cuttings
- What resources & methods to use
- How to get the best results
Hands on experience, notes, giveaways and delicious morning tea are included.