- This event has passed.
Co-creative Garden Design Workshop – Session 1
February 11, 2017 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
Co-creative Garden Design – A new way to design your garden.
Co-creative Garden Design is a 3 week course run as a half-day afternoon session. Co-creative Garden Design enables you to work with garden designer and educator Amanda Reynolds in person. You will learn about site analysis, design principles, plant selection and much more, developing a complete garden design as you go!
In the first session of this 3 week course we will cover:
- The reasons we have gardens and why it’s good to design
- How to plan for and establish long term strategies
- Steps to help you plan for success
- How to start your project
- How to garden with forethought
- Assisting you to focus, analyse and observe
We will introduce the co-creative design process, including:
- Concept & detailed plans
- Elements of Hardscape, Landscape and Greenscape
- Installation and maintenance plans
Using the Co-creative Design Cycle we will:
- Develop the dream and begin to identify a clear concept and style
- Begin to work on your site plan
Hands on experience, notes, giveaways and delicious afternoon tea are included.